MORTAL KOMBAT X FATALITIES
The Mortal Kombat X Fatalities GamePack for StrikePack features all Characters fatalities. A fatality is a special finishing move that can be used against one’s opponent at the end of the match. When the announcer says “Finish Him” or “Finish Her” the player can choose to kill their opponent through a fatality move.
A fatality requires certain distances and quick button sequences in order to achieve the desired result. For example, one of Sub-Zero’s Fatalities requires that he stands close to the opponent and quickly execute Back, Forward, Down, Back, Kick. Every character has their own special Fatality that must be performed at a certain distance from the opponent, if input correctly, your opponent will be destroyed!
The Mortal Kombat X Fatalities GamePack simplifies and standardizes the way each fatality is started by just a combination of 2 button presses. For any character chosen by the player, the Strike Pack GamePack will know the exact distance and sequence that must be executed to perform the desired fatality.
To Enter Menu Mode:
Xbox ONE: Hold VIEW+MENU for 5 seconds to enter in menu mode.
Left Bank: Flashing WHITE LED – Single Character Digit
Right Bank: Flashing GREEN LED – Multiple of 10 Character Digit Example.
5 WHITE LED FLASHES = Character 5
5 WHITE LED FLASHES + 2 GREEN LED FLASHES = Character 25
To Navigate Between Characters:
+1 to Character Number +10 to Character Number
-1 to Character Number -10 to Character Number
To Activate a Fatality:
- Win the fight and wait for “FINISH HIM/HER”
- Move the character left/right until he/she is touching the opponent. This tells the game pack what direction the opponent is.
- Choose the fatality you would like to use:
If Paddles Are Enabled
Fatality #1 – LEFT PADDLE
Fatality #2 – RIGHT PADDLE
To Enable Paddles:
- Using the StrikeMax software, drag the Mortal Kombat Fatalities Pack to an open slot. In the Game Pack Config, use the drop down menus to select the MOD Enabled choice in the “Left/Right Paddle Activate Fatality #1/#2” menus.
- Save Configuration and Program Device.